Low Current 2G/3G Modem, Mobile Connectivity for Power-Constrained Devices
Cellgo is a compact cellular modem allowing devices with serial port to connect to the 2G/3G cellular networks. Cellgo integrates a SuperCapacitor enabling power-constrained products, such as battery-powered medical devices, to cope with power peaks required during cellular transmission. Cellgo can be powered directly through the RJ45 serial connector for a convenient single cable installation or with an optional charger.
This cost-effective 2G/3G wireless modem comes with a powerful TCP/IP stack, all in a compact and stylish form that makes it ideal for Telehealth and in-home applications. Cellgo is optimized to provide a reliable and price competitive solution to IoT projects, offering a short time-to-market option for connecting devices wirelessly.
Based on the award winning eDevice TCP/IP stack, Cellgo includes, in addition to standard TCP/UDP sockets, a DNS client, an FTP client and an email client.?
Cellgo, by virtue of its low-cost achieved through hardware and software optimization, is the easiest way to enable electronic equipment to communicate wirelessly. The existing serial port is simply connected to the RJ45 connector on the Cellgo, allowing Internet connectivity through cellular networks using standard AT and AT# commands.
As an external network accessory this cellular modem allows equipment, including approved medical devices, to migrate to cellular connectivity with a very low regulatory impact.
Advanced MVNO Services
FTP / Mail Client
- Max Power Consumption @ 5V: 650mA Class10 / 400mA Class2
- Hardware current limitation @ 1.5A
- RJ45 RS232 interface (EIA / TIA-561)
- Optional mini-USB power supply connector (Cellgo-UC version only)
- Size: 120x103x36mm (WxDxH)
- Operating Environment: -30 to +80°C
- Wall mountable casing
- GSM AT commands
- Multi-network eDevice AT# interface for TCP/IP applications
- PPP stack for GSM data
- DNS client for name resolution
- UDP and TCP socket access
- FTP Client for file transfer
- POP3/SMTP client for mail exchange
- Optional ETSI TS102-921 client
- Dual-band 3G support (US/EU/JP version)
- Multi-slot Class 12 GPRS
- Maximum speed: 85.6kbps downlink / 42.8kbps uplink
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
- SMS support, CSD up to 14.4 kbps (MNP2, V42bis)
- GPRS Mobile Station class B
- LEDs indicating activity of the modem
- Internal Quad-band Antenna & SIM card holder